Have you had Payment Protection Insurance on
a Loan, Credit Card or Mortgage?
Submit your details online now and DOWNLOAD a FREE PPI Claim Form. Simply download, print, sign and return to us within 7 days to repay your mis-sold PPI.
PPI (Payment Protection Insurance) is supposed to cover payments on loans, credit cards, mortgages and protect those who fall ill or lose their jobs. PPIClaimStart has helped UK residents reclaim money which was mis-sold by the banks. You could be owed thousands.
We reclaim from ALL financial lenders who mis-sold PPI. We can tell you quickly if your claim is valid. Make a PPI Claim enquiry online now.
At PPIClaimStart.com we do everything on your behalf.
Simply complete the PPI claim form opposite to repay your mis-sold PPI.
You could see a PPI refund in a matter of a few weeks.
Do You Qualify?
- Have you had a loan, credit card, mortgage, store card in the last 6 years?
- Was it clear that you were taking out PPI and was it explained to you?
- Was it clear that the insurance was optional?
- Is/Was the cover suitable for your circumstances (employment status, pre-existing medical conditions, age, etc)?
- Was the person who sold you the cover qualified to do so?
- Do/Did you already have cover in place, but were not asked about it?
- Does/Did the policy cover all names on the finance?
- Does/Did the policy cover the term of the finance?
- Have you been told that you cannot cancel your policy?
PPI Claims - Act now to reclaim your mis-sold Payment Protection Insurance
Like many people in the UK there is a good chance you have been mis-sold Payment Protection Insurance (PPI) at some point by a financial lender on a loan, mortgage or credit card.
Were you advised at the time you were given the loan/credit that taking out the PPI was compulsory and you would only receive the loan if you agreed to take out the PPI as well?
Was PPI added to your loan without your knowledge and you have recently discovered you are making additional payments to cover PPI?
Did you already have an insurance policy that covered you during periods of unemployment or did you have a contractual sick pay scheme with your Employer?
Have you made a claim on your PPI and your claim was rejected?
If your answer is YES to any of the above questions then you may be entitled to compensation payout from your lender and in some circumstances if the PPI was mis-sold then entire loan may be declared unenforceable by a court. We have helped thousands of clients successfully reclaim their money back from many of the major financial institutions. The banks have just increased the amount of money set aside for such claims.
If you have taken out a loan, mortgage or credit card, there is a very good chance you have been a victim of PPI mis-selling. This means you may be entitled to claim compensation. We operate on a No Refund - No Fee service and you could get a PPI payout within 4 weeks.
* Average PPI refund £3,000 per customer